Monday, November 25, 2013

Review Infinite Possibilites by Lisa Renee Jones



 Infinite Possibilites



So as a big fan of Lisa’s this one was a little hard for me to review. I love Lisa’s style and her suspenseful, mysterious romance stories. I thought this was a two book series therefore I dived into this book with the expectations that all of our questions would be answered. I wouldn’t classify this as a cliffhanger but I feel like so many things were left unanswered. Book three will be written but not from Amy or Liam’s POV so I guess that’s it for them but I just want to get all the answers and an epilogue would be great cause “Amy” needs her HEA.
I can say that the book started out great, the story flowed and answers were coming in but then it kind of fell flat for me. It ended way too fast and certain things occurred that just didn’t seem right for the story. Liam is beyond swoon worthy of course, so that helped along the way. I will read the next book cause I want answers but I finished this one disappointed. I can say I’m glad I read it, I just wish it ended differently.

Review by Christine

I give this 3 bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment